Why can’t I tune into the player
Solution 1: Check to see if ad blockers are enabled.
If you have an ad blocker enabled, navigate to its plug-in and follow the instructions to disable functionality on the player site only. The majority of current ad blocker plug-ins allow you to disable functionality on the player while keeping the ad blocker enabled on all other sites.
Solution 2: Check your anti-virus software.
The antivirus software could be preventing you from tuning in. There is a wide variety of anti-virus software available to the consumer which creates a wide array of issues that could present itself when trying to tune into the player.
You can try fixing this by adding a URL Exception into the antivirus software installed on your computer. The URL Exception option is typically found in the settings of the anti-virus program.
The following list contains articles that explain how to set up a URL Exception in the 4 most popular anti-virus programs:
- Solution 3: Try adding the player URL to your browser’s trusted site and your computers “allow” list. Use the links below to navigate to your browsers support page for instructions.
Solution 4: Update Chrome
Chrome’s latest default update has disabled flash plugins. Follow the instructions below in case this update is preventing you from tuning in.
- Navigate to Chrome settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- in Privacy, click Content settings.
- In Plugins, select one of the 3 options.
Google also has a detailed support page on how to add, remove, and manage plugins: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/142064?hl=en
- Solution 1: Check to see if ad blockers are enabled.
What browsers can I use with the player?
The following browsers are supported:
Will the player work on mobile devices?The player will work on mobile devices.
Can I use a non-US IP address?
Certain streams are blocked from streaming outside of the US and in certain regions of the world. If you encounter one of the following scenarios the stream doesn’t support a non-US IP address:
- Prompted with a username/password dialog box. This means you are out of the station’s allowed stream-able regions.
- A brief audio clip plays stating that you are outside of the allowed stream-able region.